New Couple in Fresno, CA

gman12

Couple
From
CA, US
Hello everyone, we are a new couple here in Fresno, CA, and are just exploring the lifestyle. We are both young, I am 24, and my gf is 25. We roleplay her cucking me, or she will tell me a hot story from her past. She is slow to meet new people and mainly wants him to be a future friend. I am also curious if other like-minded people in or around Fresno are interested in chatting! I don't have any friends who also do this so send me a message!

Attachments

• IMG_4210.jpeg
    IMG_4210.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_5058.jpeg
    IMG_5058.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 260
Hello everyone, we are a new couple here in Fresno, CA, and are just exploring the lifestyle. We are both young, I am 24, and my gf is 25. We roleplay her cucking me, or she will tell me a hot story from her past. She is slow to meet new people and mainly wants him to be a future friend. I am also curious if other like-minded people in or around Fresno are interested in chatting! I don't have any friends who also do this so send me a message!
Well hello there I'm a black man named Timothy for Louisville and I would like to be a long time friend to your wife

👀

Back