Looking for bull in Indiana

Evari_Nico

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Hello all my name is Nico, and I am a Proud real life Cuckold.

I am in the search of a new sex partner for my gorgeous Hotwife Eva. She wants a guy that can treat her like a Queen outside the bedroom, and like his slut in side the bedroom, someone that can take care of her sexual needs in a regular basis and give her the satisfaction I cant provide.
She is attracted to:
Mature (35-50 years old)
Well Educated, Classy, Dominant,
Tall, Strong and Nicely Hung blk gents.
She is very selective about her sex partners so just because you are a strong blk man with a BBC, it does not means she will open her legs for you; Chemistry is also very important for her.
We don’t like drama, and even if we like to be some how discrete, we are not hiding from any body, no issues w others near us finding out about our life style. So if you are not single, have a girlfriend or fiancée, please do not contact us… again we don’t want drama, just a guy that can become Our friend with the benefit of enjoying my wife sexually any time, anywhere you and/or her want.

If you live in our area, interested in becoming our friend and wife’s sexpartner, and you think that you fit the bill, please contact me so we can exchange some info for the possibility of meeting with us, so you and my wife can chat and see if chemistry is there for more…

Hello all my name is Nico, and I am a Proud real life Cuckold.

I am in the search of a new sex partner for my gorgeous Hotwife Eva. She wants a guy that can treat her like a Queen outside the bedroom, and like his slut in side the bedroom, someone that can take care of her sexual needs in a regular basis and give her the satisfaction I cant provide.
She is attracted to:
Mature (35-50 years old)
Well Educated, Classy, Dominant,
Tall, Strong and Nicely Hung blk gents.
She is very selective about her sex partners so just because you are a strong blk man with a BBC, it does not means she will open her legs for you; Chemistry is also very important for her.
We don’t like drama, and even if we like to be some how discrete, we are not hiding from any body, no issues w others near us finding out about our life style. So if you are not single, have a girlfriend or fiancée, please do not contact us… again we don’t want drama, just a guy that can become Our friend with the benefit of enjoying my wife sexually any time, anywhere you and/or her want.

If you live in our area, interested in becoming our friend and wife’s sexpartner, and you think that you fit the bill, please contact me so we can exchange some info for the possibility of meeting with us, so you and my wife can chat and see if chemistry is there for more…
i hope you find one for your wife it is nice to switch bulls around i like variey

Have you played w couples B4?
Wife is looking for a guy that want to be a regular so she can enjoy sex at least twice a month, she is looking for someone closer to his 40est, We are both 53, but if you still interested, I can show her your profile.
Can you provide full body picture? (no nude or XXX needed a nice dressed full body will help her decide.
Thank you!

6'6" bbc bull

Attachments

• 27284aba-3bc1-464a-b630-e7a046d5b72e.jpg
    27284aba-3bc1-464a-b630-e7a046d5b72e.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
  • c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • d4a3b3c2-f81d-4fb2-b15a-8fb560a0716e.mp4
    1.2 MB
Back