Looking for BBC in San Jose CA (Wifes 1st time)

Hi All,
I'm sure you have read it a thousand times, but I'm looking to introduce my wife into this life style. She is a bit old fashion and prudish, however in the last year she has made some comments about black men that have made me hopeful. As you can see from the pictures she is a hot 51 year old, 5'3", blonde who works out daily. I snap this picture while we were walking through Lowes (she didn't know). I'm looking for a black guy to work and plan with me to get her there. I could be a slow process, but the prize will be her and me watching it happen. Please reach out if your interested

Wife at Lowes.jpg

Attachments

• Wife at Lowes.jpg
    Wife at Lowes.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi All,
I'm sure you have read it a thousand times, but I'm looking to introduce my wife into this life style. She is a bit old fashion and prudish, however in the last year she has made some comments about black men that have made me hopeful. As you can see from the pictures she is a hot 51 year old, 5'3", blonde who works out daily. I snap this picture while we were walking through Lowes (she didn't know). I'm looking for a black guy to work and plan with me to get her there. I could be a slow process, but the prize will be her and me watching it happen. Please reach out if your interested

View attachment 2280757
Wow she’s way hot 51 incredible tightness

Back