Looking for BBC in MS

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
my husband and I have been into the cuckold lifestyle for over 10 years. it started out of the need to keep me satisfied, because my cuck of a husband was never enough for me. we haven't had much luck looking around our local area either. we've tried looking online for a boyfriend type but that didn't really pan out. in all that time it's been no difficult task to find someone who just wants sex, but it's been trickier finding someone who's willing to be more than just a lover. it's tough to find a man that can satisfy my needs and also be a friend to me at the same time. my cuck is pretty good at taking a backseat to a more dominant lover. he knows his place in all of this, but we just need to find someone more local to us so that we can get to know each other better before we end up tearing off each others' clothes. taking it a little slow might not be sexy, but I'm getting a little too old to play games. if anyone is interested hit me up, my email address is: deedeedee81@gmail.com
please, NO WHITE GUYs!!

my husband and I have been into the cuckold lifestyle for over 10 years. it started out of the need to keep me satisfied, because my cuck of a husband was never enough for me. we haven't had much luck looking around our local area either. we've tried looking online for a boyfriend type but that didn't really pan out. in all that time it's been no difficult task to find someone who just wants sex, but it's been trickier finding someone who's willing to be more than just a lover. it's tough to find a man that can satisfy my needs and also be a friend to me at the same time. my cuck is pretty good at taking a backseat to a more dominant lover. he knows his place in all of this, but we just need to find someone more local to us so that we can get to know each other better before we end up tearing off each others' clothes. taking it a little slow might not be sexy, but I'm getting a little too old to play games. if anyone is interested hit me up, my email address is: deedeedee81@gmail.com
please, NO WHITE GUYs!!
Where are you located in MS?

please, NO WHITE GUYs!!
I just sent you a p.m :)

please, NO WHITE GUYs!!
In Memphis not to far

Back