Looking for bbc bull 12/27 in Manhattan.

Juicebecks

Couple
Real Person
Hey New Yorkers! We’ll be staying at an upscale hotel in Manhattan the evening if 12/27. We’re hoping to meet up with a bull for drinks and then bring the party back to our room. We have experience with bbc bulls, although we haven’t had much luck in Colorado lately.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone older than 30, taller than 6’, longer than 8”, very thick, and very fit. A dominant bull with experience. Obviously, few guys match this full description, but hoping someone will be close :). Husband will just watch.

Please shoot us a message if you’d like to meet up and are available that evening in NYC.

Attachments

• 3881BBE2-88A0-4624-B16A-FC487051CD4E.jpeg
    3881BBE2-88A0-4624-B16A-FC487051CD4E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 949
Hey New Yorkers! We’ll be staying at an upscale hotel in Manhattan the evening if 12/27. We’re hoping to meet up with a bull for drinks and then bring the party back to our room. We have experience with bbc bulls, although we haven’t had much luck in Colorado lately.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone older than 30, taller than 6’, longer than 8”, very thick, and very fit. A dominant bull with experience. Obviously, few guys match this full description, but hoping someone will be close :). Husband will just watch.

Please shoot us a message if you’d like to meet up and are available that evening in NYC.
Good luck
I left NYC. The scene is pretty dead now. I would recommend talking to @Idowives0763 if you are serious. If you are just fooling around, then dont waste his time. He's the king of NY!

if you visit Vegas or Phx let me know. I am trying to set up camp out West.
I also know a slut in Boulder.

Attachments

• 2274657.jpg
    2274657.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 821
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 822

S till in nyc

To be honest Denver is lame and that's why but I met plenty when I used to travel there. @KingHandsome99 is the one you want to hit up in New York. He is A1 and you will like him just do a cam chat to "Video Verifiy" Good Luck in your search.

To be honest Denver is lame and that's why but I met plenty when I used to travel there. @KingHandsome99 is the one you want to hit up in New York. He is A1 and you will like him just do a cam chat to "Video Verifiy" Good Luck in your search.
I agree with you there. @KingHandsome99 is a Legit Bull in the NYC area.
Not sure if my there NYC bros are still on here and representing, but I know a few more that I would highly recommend.

👀 I dont like my drinks with "chase-her", Just "straight shots for the win"..........yall DM me after you go thru the list of one liners. If your girl video chats, she wont be picky after a chat as she will have already picked.

I saw yall other profile, she needs looks as well as someone saying some dirty ******* in her ear to have her fly back 2-3 times a month or more.......

good look @superdick33 and @hungteacher shorty is baddddd.

👀 I dont like my drinks with "chase-her", Just "straight shots for the win"..........yall DM me after you go thru the list of one liners. If your girl video chats, she wont be picky after a chat as she will have already picked.

I saw yall other profile, she needs looks as well as someone saying some dirty ******* in her ear to have her fly back 2-3 times a month or more.......

My guess is it’s “Hubby” so things fall short unless you deal directly with the WIFE anyways. 99.9% of the time my most successful meets is when I deal directly with the wife. Otherwise it’s just cucks playing tricks.🤷🏾‍♂️

My guess is it’s “Hubby” so things fall short unless you deal directly with the WIFE anyways. 99.9% of the time my most successful meets is when I deal directly with the wife. Otherwise it’s just cucks playing tricks.🤷🏾‍♂️

All facts.
I just spoke to a sexy petite wife on the Phone last night. Nice little chat, just the two of us! we scheduled fun for this weekend ♠️🍆

All the wives I met was when I actually talked to them on the phone or text over the years and them when I met them the hubby was present and thinks went damn good. It’s only been about 6 successful meets out of can’t say numbers LOL. But most was wives initiated contact then BOOM! Captain Stabbin.

All the wives I met was when I actually talked to them on the phone or text over the years and them when I met them the hubby was present and thinks went damn good. It’s only been about 6 successful meets out of can’t say numbers LOL. But most was wives initiated contact then BOOM! Captain Stabbin.
'Captain Stabbin' lol... I need a boat

good look @superdick33 and @hungteacher shorty is do u
Do u meetup with alot of women on here

Do u meetup with alot of women on here
up until 2019......Now its all bs. Most aint ready to deal with a Black man. The last one i flaked on cause of work but were seeing them before. I said this on a post. In this area women are outside. This site is mostly bitter men controlling the profile. Most dont like when a Black men sets the rules. It bothers most of them.

only people i follow on here is people i saw a face. Otherwise I bs convos as well cause I know who bout it n who not
I go on doublelist.com, fetlife and this one do u know of any site which is forreal most here just wants pics like why what's so Great about collecting pics.i noticed as the years go on these dating sites get worst and worst

Back