Looking for an intelligent black bull master for couple in Brooklyn, NY

Hello-

We are a 40 something couple looking for our first black bull. It's taken a long time to convince her, but we are finally to a point where she will explore the lifestyle. She is in great shape and teaches fitness. We are looking for not only a physical dominant, but also mental. Therefore the bull has to be educated. Please PM if interested.
I’m educated and a bull. Let’s chat.

Hello-

We are a 40 something couple looking for our first black bull. It's taken a long time to convince her, but we are finally to a point where she will explore the lifestyle. She is in great shape and teaches fitness. We are looking for not only a physical dominant, but also mental. Therefore the bull has to be educated. Please PM if interested.
hi I am absolutely interested in meeting . im ******* a disease free, very clean ,respectful, very dominate .I have a 9" long thick cock. and. will open your wife up wide .

Hello-

Kinky, strict, cerebral dom here. Check out my media uploaded content & PM if interested.

Hello-

Hi guys
I have helped a lot of first time couples take the plunge, if you need someone to talk to - to help you go down this road without ruining your relationship, reach out please :)

Hey....are you guys still looking? I'll be just outside of the city on and off for work for the next couple of months. I am looking for a couple that can serve me the right way!! If this sounds like you guys, and you can be obedient to a daddy's will PM, and let's chat

Back