Looking for a very thick and hung bull in Philly PA.

CoupleKinks

Couple
Hey first time trying on this site! Looking for the thickest bull in philly for my girl (30f) incredible body, big ass, big tits, tiny waist, model face, classy, and she loves thick loads. Located in south Philly. Won’t be playing until next month but let me know if you are interested and are seriously hung. I will meet with you beforehand. Heavy cummers to the front!

Hey first time trying on this site! Looking for the thickest bull in philly for my girl (30f) incredible body, big ass, big tits, tiny waist, model face, classy, and she loves thick loads. Located in south Philly. Won’t be playing until next month but let me know if you are interested and are seriously hung. I will meet with you beforehand. Heavy cummers to the front!
Contact me plz

if you dont mind traveling a little east, I have 2 women that are looking to talk to other women and maybe set up a closed circle of sex friends, because of covid and safety concerns

From West Philly..hey

Hi, check me out please.

HMU. I’m in a jersey

Are you still looking

9 inchs of prime meat I'm in south jersey

Attachments

• 20210130_010041.jpg
    20210130_010041.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back