Looking for a regular for her

Well I started it as a 3 some and asked her guy or girl she said guy and I said who she said I don't know for me to pick and I would bring it up and say girl and she would say no. So guy I set up for her a gentleman BBC. He met us at bar and told her he was friend from work and came to just hang out for some drinks. Well not far in they were kissing at bar he was feeling her up and stopped at my house to change and he had her naked and eating her out. The next day she said why you let your friend do that and I told her it was just so sexy watching you.

Sorry everyone she's scared to meet anyone off of here because she's concerned about STDs since the guy we want will have her bareback.

Here is the convo we had about how to meet a guy. It's fun but not good for guys on here.

39 single no *******, ******* drama and disease free looking for a good time. Here are pic and hope you like what you see. If interested leave me a message and let me know what you think. You can kik me @ITTCNS and hope she like and check my profile

Back