Looking for a Cuckold Relationship

A young Lady, 39 years old, beautiful and intelligent, experienced, looking for a long-term Cuckold Relationship/Marriage. Living in Europe, but Willing to relocate for the right person.
I'm slim 40 years black man from Germany niedersachsen I'm looking for a nice white lady for serious relationship

A young Lady, 39 years old, beautiful and intelligent, experienced, looking for a long-term Cuckold Relationship/Marriage. Living in Europe, but Willing to relocate for the right person.
I've got several black friends that have other well hung friends for BBC gangbangs. Looking for a gal that loves BBC gangbangs also

I have been looking for a woman to have such a relationship with for the longest time but never found someone who i could broach the subject with. While i will always still be looking. I have resigned myself to the fact that it will remain a fantasy unfulfilled ,The reason is the level of trust needed to approach the subject requires a deep understanding of ones partner.This i feel is not easy to achieve unless the relationship is either founded on the premis or develops over a long time. I would appreciate any advice or opinion on the matter.

Let’s become better acquainted, seeking compatibility & mutual inspiration as we examine our compatibility for a LIFELONG cuckold MARRIAGE, nearly 100% VANILLA to our non-lifestyle community & family members.

Back