Looking for a cuck

Gosh darn distance!!! Ugh. I'm in the US. Mississippi. That sounds like an ideal arrangement, especially about not being allowed to participate unless it's clean-up duty. Way too many cuck wannabes just assume they might have sex occasionally. Entitlement runs deep.

I'm a petite black female from London currently living in South Korea as a teacher.
Seeking a fit and single male 25-35 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Must be ok with that sort of relationship and will not participate unless it's clean up duty.

Me: Exhibitionist, very active, traveler,5'1, size uk6/ us2

Please be local (within 30 miles) to Pelham, respectful, and have a sense of humor. And although I live the life 24/7 if you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping.
Its wonderful that you are making it very clear from the start that even though you are looking for a deep committed relationship, you will also continue to explore your own sexuality.. with that person .. I do hope you find the right person.. when you do, it will be magical for both of you. Do not settle.

Gosh darn distance!!! Ugh. I'm in the US. Mississippi. That sounds like an ideal arrangement, especially about not being allowed to participate unless it's clean-up duty. Way too many cuck wannabes just assume they might have sex occasionally. Entitlement runs deep.
Hahah it seems all the fun cucks are over there.

Hahah it seems all the fun cucks are over there

Good luck! We always enjoy seeing couples starting their relationship off as a cuckold couple like us. Hope that you relationship can be stronger than just the fetish. (Unfortunately too many are more into the fetish than the relationship)

I'm a petite black female from London currently living in South Korea as a teacher.
Seeking a fit and single male 25-35 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Must be ok with that sort of relationship and will not participate unless it's clean up duty.

Please be local (within 30 miles) to Pelham, respectful, and have a sense of humor. And although I live the life 24/7 if you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping.
Can i be your cuck please

I already did
You obviously do not have the right education you dickhead. Hahaha :) get the fuck out from here you fuckong monkey. Go back in your fucking country and eat bananas. Hope your black ass die soon from corona. ( is this right) this is what Delonghi send to me. Avoid this Man

I'm your cuck lol message me

Back