Looking for a cuck

Born & raised an Indiana farmboy, I graduated college with a BS in Economics & attended graduate school on scholarship at Cornell.

After serving as COO for 2 multimillion dollar private corporations, I traveled internationally as a computer geek. I have my pilots license & my motorcycle endorsement. Yes, I have my SCUBA diving certification.

I’m always quite healthy, eat kosher & am a true gentleman!
I also have a VERY STRONG sexual libido, but haven’t had many lovers due to my sexually submissive nature.
My struggles with sexual lust have refined my romantic desires, in that I want ONLY a sexually insatiable WIFE as my COMPLETE sexual satisfaction & desire!

Attachments

• E67F5CD7-D05E-4FFA-BD91-520C2013AF55.jpeg
    E67F5CD7-D05E-4FFA-BD91-520C2013AF55.jpeg
    816.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 4D3D3161-AA72-4E7A-B2E2-8BC3AF1440C0.jpeg
    4D3D3161-AA72-4E7A-B2E2-8BC3AF1440C0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 6D683E52-6A21-4CE5-801E-4BF9B6546F8E.jpeg
    6D683E52-6A21-4CE5-801E-4BF9B6546F8E.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 7
Your words are harmonious with my romantic relationship desires. We should talk romance & see if we’re compatible… r

Attachments

• B2B42230-6E83-415F-BBEA-09A3BC51444D.jpeg
    B2B42230-6E83-415F-BBEA-09A3BC51444D.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 6
  • 1F256904-02A1-4C9C-9135-D86DFC32F7E4.jpeg
    1F256904-02A1-4C9C-9135-D86DFC32F7E4.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

Bbw, 44dd, red hair, green eyes, pretty, 52 yo. Very slutty. I am looking for a white cuck to support my love of bbc. I would love love love to be a hot wife to bbc only. Fantasy is anal creampie gangbang while my cuck watches. My cuck will also have to service me frequently with his mouth for long periods of time and may only fuck me on command and only with a condom. I may cage my little cock if I wish.

in the Windham connecticut area.
Hello my queen I have just read your post and I would love to be your cock slave and worship you as my goddess

Hi,

Bbw, 44dd, red hair, green eyes, pretty, 52 yo. Very slutty. I am looking for a white cuck to support my love of bbc. I would love love love to be a hot wife to bbc only. Fantasy is anal creampie gangbang while my cuck watches. My cuck will also have to service me frequently with his mouth for long periods of time and may only fuck me on command and only with a condom. I may cage my little cock if I wish.

Would love to chat with you

Hi,

OmGoddess please

Hi,

Not near you but would love to be your cuck. And would you let me clean your ass after multiple loads get dumped in it?

Why are there still responses to this post? She (if really a woman) hasn't even visited the site in 2 years.

Hi,

I wish I was in the Windham area

34 yrs old 5'7 165 lbs athletic body hazel eyes looking for a cuck to have me treated like the whore I am. I will make your so proud. Open to everything. As long as I'm being used by bbc we're good to go!
Ever thought of relocating into a "slave" relationship with a dominant black M/F couple?

Back