Looking for a cuck

Hi,

Bbw, 44dd, red hair, green eyes, pretty, 52 yo. Very slutty. I am looking for a white cuck to support my love of bbc. I would love love love to be a hot wife to bbc only. Fantasy is anal creampie gangbang while my cuck watches. My cuck will also have to service me frequently with his mouth for long periods of time and may only fuck me on command and only with a condom. I may cage my little cock if I wish.

in the Windham connecticut area.
Hi there I am Peter I’m fit athletic career oriented looking for a hot wife lifestyle situation would definitely love support your love for all those bbc lovers you may have. Would definitely support you in your fantasies 100% as I will obey and serve as you wish and fuck on command and be caged as You make your good cuck watch?

Understanding, love for his wife, wish to make her happy and be real if you cant please her to accept that someone can, and it can work fine if both parties are fair
Well I would love to be a Cuck. I could be wrong, but to me it feels very intimate for a girl to share another man's cumm with me. The smell of a freshly fuct p**** drive's me wild

Hi,

Bbw, 44dd, red hair, green eyes, pretty, 52 yo. Very slutty. I am looking for a white cuck to support my love of bbc. I would love love love to be a hot wife to bbc only. Fantasy is anal creampie gangbang while my cuck watches. My cuck will also have to service me frequently with his mouth for long periods of time and may only fuck me on command and only with a condom. I may cage my little cock if I wish.

Hi

Hi,

I'm here momma.

Back