Looking for a cuck

Hi,

Bbw, 44dd, red hair, green eyes, pretty, 52 yo. Very slutty. I am looking for a white cuck to support my love of bbc. I would love love love to be a hot wife to bbc only. Fantasy is anal creampie gangbang while my cuck watches. My cuck will also have to service me frequently with his mouth for long periods of time and may only fuck me on command and only with a condom. I may cage my little cock if I wish.

in the Windham connecticut area.

Hi,

Bbw, 44dd, red hair, green eyes, pretty, 52 yo. Very slutty. I am looking for a white cuck to support my love of bbc. I would love love love to be a hot wife to bbc only. Fantasy is anal creampie gangbang while my cuck watches. My cuck will also have to service me frequently with his mouth for long periods of time and may only fuck me on command and only with a condom. I may cage my little cock if I wish.

Wish I was near...id b ur perfect cuck...

Hi,

how awsome , do you have a sister or neices in alabama?

Hi,

Hello. 55wm. I hope we can chat. Very interested in the lifestyle. Lock me in chastity.

Wish you luck and the success ive had finding a cuck to love and marry. Suggest you verify.

Hi,

Hi on Long island too far ?

Hi,

Perfect relationship

Hi. I'm 33 nice, soft, obedient, tall and skinny white guy.

I really want to married big, black girl who will lock me in chastity cage and make me her oral slace and ****** bi me to serve BBC guys with her.

I'm submissive, white boy.
Skinny, tall, weak.
I want to be locked in chastity cage by big, black, bossy girl and become her oral slave serving with her big, black dicks. I'm bisexual and I can be turned into a sissy.

I'm also very goog in doing all household duties and serving bossy girl as her maidservant.

I love big, black, extremely bossy, much stronger then me and much older then me girls.

Would you like to make me your cuck boyfriend?

Hi,

Messaging you now!

Hi,

View media item 406014Cuck me

Hi,

Hey I'm interested

Hi,

Bbw, 44dd, red hair, green eyes, pretty, 52 yo. Very slutty. I am looking for a white cuck to support my love of bbc. I would love love love to be a hot wife to bbc only. Fantasy is anal creampie gangbang while my cuck watches. My cuck will also have to service me frequently with his mouth 8⁸ long periods of time and may only fuck me on command and only with a condom. I may cage my little cock if I wish.

Sounds great so far even being caged. Maybe toss in an ownership collar. That is appealing. I am the kind of sub that need commands given to me frequently. Daily works let me explain. I want to be reminded of my place. I like to obey, it excites me to serve a woman in theory as I have not been able to find a female with the all the attributes demeanor attitude or desire to be in total and absolute control over me. I have asked a number of women if they could get into it. There were attempts that ultimately had no gas in the tank and sputtered out. So my search for her continues. How do you envision your cuck as far as daily interacting with him. How do you wish to be addressed? What would you want to call him? What level of control do you enjoy most? As a cuck I want to please you above all else. This will please me and motivate me. I only need you to tell me what you need. How can I assist you to compliment or increase the erotic and sexual stimulation you may be feeling. As soon I'm made aware through your commands I will of course obey them which hopefully has the desired stimulation to you mentally and physically. I volunteer to serve as your cuck slave if it can happen.

Hi,

Wow 😮 sign me up

Hi,

Hi. I’m a good looking cuck in his early 50’s and I live right near you just outside of willimantic.....would love to get to know you

Back