Looking for a casual couch cuckold video

youwidgets123

Male
Gold Member
Hi all,

I'm trying to find a video that I thought I saw on here. It's basically a woman, her husband and her black lover on the couch watching TV (we can't see the TV). She casually fucks the black man while her husband sometimes watches them and then sometimes watches the TV. She takes a break and they all watch TV, then she leaves, grabs some food, comes back and fucks her black lover again and it ends with the black man picking her up and carrying her away. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a video that I thought I saw on here. It's basically a woman, her husband and her black lover on the couch watching TV (we can't see the TV). She casually fucks the black man while her husband sometimes watches them and then sometimes watches the TV. She takes a break and they all watch TV, then she leaves, grabs some food, comes back and fucks her black lover again and it ends with the black man picking her up and carrying her away. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi all,

I love to see that kind of interracial Bonding as well my friend. It's extremely Hot and erotic to the Upmost! 🤴🏿👩🏻‍🦳♠️👁️❤️🔥💦💦💦💦👅😋💪🏿🧒🏻👀✊🏿👍🏿

Back