Looking for a bull to my wife + picture

Hi, I'm Jorge and I'm from Mexico, I currently reside with my wife Laura. We had to travel to visit a relative and unfortunately we had to stay due to the current situation. However, I always had the fantasy of seeing my wife with a well-endowed black man, she is very shy, white and has a baby face, when we arrived she was thin but due to the diet of junk food, increased hips and ass. Once walking, we came across a black man who stared at her, she blushed, the guy was huge. This has only increased my fantasy, so I would like to ask you for advice on how she could convince her to try.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Jorge and I'm from Mexico, I currently reside with my wife Laura. We had to travel to visit a relative and unfortunately we had to stay due to the current situation. However, I always had the fantasy of seeing my wife with a well-endowed black man, she is very shy, white and has a baby face, when we arrived she was thin but due to the diet of junk food, increased hips and ass. Once walking, we came across a black man who stared at her, she blushed, the guy was huge. This has only increased my fantasy, so I would like to ask you for advice on how she could convince her to try. (Pictures of our last trip) opinions please.
Big juicy Fuckable butt

Hi, I'm Jorge and I'm from Mexico, I currently reside with my wife Laura. We had to travel to visit a relative and unfortunately we had to stay due to the current situation. However, I always had the fantasy of seeing my wife with a well-endowed black man, she is very shy, white and has a baby face, when we arrived she was thin but due to the diet of junk food, increased hips and ass. Once walking, we came across a black man who stared at her, she blushed, the guy was huge. This has only increased my fantasy, so I would like to ask you for advice on how she could convince her to try.
Army guy just sent you a message I'll enjoy being able to give your wife what she wants

Back