Looking for a bull near South Bend, IN or willing to travel

MidwestCpl4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
I am a 30f mixed race (black and white) looking to surprise my cuck with some fun and worship of a BBC next week. I am looking for a black bull, preferably 8" or more and who is down with race play, a little verbal assistance with humiliating my cuck, who can be a bit rough with me, and who above all is pretty into and WANTS my cuck to serve him orally either with me or my cuck solo fluffing him often.

Please be respectful, clean, and open minded.

As always, we love cum and need to see it and/ or that it makes it into my cuck's mouth or face in some fashion. We preferably need day time, but may be able to work with evening. This will not be an all day thing or an overnight.... Just want a few hours of fun!

If interested, feel free to message! Happy Hump Day!!!

Last edited:
Y’all sound like so much fun :)
I am a 30f mixed race (black and white) looking to surprise my cuck with some fun and worship of a BBC next week. I am looking for a black bull, preferably 8" or more and who is down with race play, a little verbal assistance with humiliating my cuck, who can be a bit rough with me, and who above all is pretty into and WANTS my cuck to serve him orally either with me or my cuck solo fluffing him often.

Please be respectful, clean, and open minded.

As always, we love cum and need to see it and/ or that it makes it into my cuck's mouth or face in some fashion. We preferably need day time, but may be able to work with evening. This will not be an all day thing or an overnight.... Just want a few hours of fun!

If interested, feel free to message! Happy Hump Day!!!

Back