Looking for a Boston based Bull to take care of my slut from time to time

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I have a Boston based slut wife that because of real life issues, I am not able to see as often as I'd like to. She's a horny little minx and I know that she gets frustrated when she has to go too long without being properly used. To alleviate this, I want to find a Boston based Bull to take care of her from time to time. She's a very sexy woman and I will share pics once we talk but I'm not here to just blast her pics all over the place. Here is basically what I am seeking for her...

someone experienced

in decent shape

able to stay in your lane. I already own her, just looking for someone to fuck her good, easy peezy, nice n easy. You're not here to make her "yours"

able to get a hotel for meets

there will be no need for any phone conversations with her. She will service whomever I tell her to service. You'll just get the room, tell me when and where, and I will send her to you.

This can be a really simple arrangement for the right guy. No muss, no fuss. When she's free I'll contact you and you let me know if you're free to meet her. When you're free you let me know and I will see if she is free. Understand that she does have a busy life with career and family so she's not going to be available at all times. I'm looking for someone who can see her 2-3 times a month. If this sounds like the type of arrangement you could get with, feel free to send me a message so we can talk on the phone.

I have a Boston based slut wife that because of real life issues, I am not able to see as often as I'd like to. She's a horny little minx and I know that she gets frustrated when she has to go too long without being properly used. To alleviate this, I want to find a Boston based Bull to take care of her from time to time. She's a very sexy woman and I will share pics once we talk but I'm not here to just blast her pics all over the place. Here is basically what I am seeking for her...

someone experienced

in decent shape

able to stay in your lane. I already own her, just looking for someone to fuck her good, easy peezy, nice n easy. You're not here to make her "yours"

there will be no need for any phone conversations with her. She will service whomever I tell her to service. You'll just get the room, tell me when and where, and I will send her to you.

This can be a really simple arrangement for the right guy. No muss, no fuss. When she's free I'll contact you and you let me know if you're free to meet her. When you're free you let me know and I will see if she is free. Understand that she does have a busy life with career and family so she's not going to be available at all times. I'm looking for someone who can see her 2-3 times a month. If this sounds like the type of arrangement you could get with, feel free to send me a message so we can talk on the phone.
Whats going on bruh! If (and when) you get a Central Texas slut, you got your guy right here ;)

someone experienced

in decent shape

Hey M
I have a bull in boston, he is a former athlete he now does college athletic recruiting.

Back