Looking for a black king to live out this fantasy with šŸ„“

Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
Imagine having the weekend off. I take a edible and we both smoke a bowl, enough to take the edge off, we are just watching our show when your hand finds it's way up my shirt slowly caressing me making it's way up and pulling down my bra you play will my tits, I start to get nervous I like to overthink things so you pack another bowl for me. I take some breaths slowly forgetting to overthing. You help me out of my clothes and start kissing and sucking on my necks and tits. I'm pretty high and horny at this point you keep playing with me until the edibles kick in, now I'm moaning and getting wet, you start playing with my clit until my back starts arching so you pause and start rubbing the inside of my thigh massaging me. After I calm down a bit you start playing with my clit again while sucking my tits and playing with them, once again my back starts to arch and you stop playing with my clit you focus on my tits covering them with hickies and once I'm nice and soaking you plunge a couple fingers in me curving them to hit that spot right inside I immediately arched you pick up the pace my hips are rocking back and forth your mouth peppering my belly and chest with licks, nips, and kisses. I let out a moan and orgasm squirting everywhere panting my body is slowly coming down.

Imagine having the weekend off. I take a edible and we both smoke a bowl, enough to take the edge off, we are just watching our show when your hand finds it's way up my shirt slowly caressing me making it's way up and pulling down my bra you play will my tits, I start to get nervous I like to overthink things so you pack another bowl for me. I take some breaths slowly forgetting to overthing. You help me out of my clothes and start kissing and sucking on my necks and tits. I'm pretty high and horny at this point you keep playing with me until the edibles kick in, now I'm moaning and getting wet, you start playing with my clit until my back starts arching so you pause and start rubbing the inside of my thigh massaging me. After I calm down a bit you start playing with my clit again while sucking my tits and playing with them, once again my back starts to arch and you stop playing with my clit you focus on my tits covering them with hickies and once I'm nice and soaking you plunge a couple fingers in me curving them to hit that spot right inside I immediately arched you pick up the pace my hips are rocking back and forth your mouth peppering my belly and chest with licks, nips, and kisses. I let out a moan and orgasm squirting everywhere panting my body is slowly coming down.
Hello sexy!

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpeg
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9060.jpeg
    IMG_9060.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9058.jpeg
    IMG_9058.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9059.jpeg
    IMG_9059.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 34
Imagine having the weekend off. I take a edible and we both smoke a bowl, enough to take the edge off, we are just watching our show when your hand finds it's way up my shirt slowly caressing me making it's way up and pulling down my bra you play will my tits, I start to get nervous I like to overthink things so you pack another bowl for me. I take some breaths slowly forgetting to overthing. You help me out of my clothes and start kissing and sucking on my necks and tits. I'm pretty high and horny at this point you keep playing with me until the edibles kick in, now I'm moaning and getting wet, you start playing with my clit until my back starts arching so you pause and start rubbing the inside of my thigh massaging me. After I calm down a bit you start playing with my clit again while sucking my tits and playing with them, once again my back starts to arch and you stop playing with my clit you focus on my tits covering them with hickies and once I'm nice and soaking you plunge a couple fingers in me curving them to hit that spot right inside I immediately arched you pick up the pace my hips are rocking back and forth your mouth peppering my belly and chest with licks, nips, and kisses. I let out a moan and orgasm squirting everywhere panting my body is slowly coming down I have a black king master here it's all

Wish you lived in Ga

Sounds like normal activities

Back