Looking for a BBC while we are in Dallas

Me and my Gf will be in the Fort Worth tx area visiting family this Sunday through New Years. We are hoping to find a bbc for her while we are in town. We will be staying near downtown Arlington in a hotel. We will be available Sunday Tuesday and Thursday night. We recently had our first BBC cuckold experience and love it so we are hoping to find someone experienced while we are in town, she only wants bbc, no white guys please :) if interested we can chat more and if she approves then we can share our numbers or emails.

Me and my Gf will be in the Fort Worth tx area visiting family this Sunday through New Years. We are hoping to find a bbc for her while we are in town. We will be staying near downtown Arlington in a hotel. We will be available Sunday Tuesday and Thursday night. We recently had our first BBC cuckold experience and love it so we are hoping to find someone experienced while we are in town, she only wants bbc, no white guys please :) if interested we can chat more and if she approves then we can share our numbers or emails.

Attachments

• FD652066-65A5-4471-833E-BB5C159DD980.jpeg
    FD652066-65A5-4471-833E-BB5C159DD980.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 9FCFFFC6-E9DD-4F18-9983-8CE7B8C55EB0.jpeg
    9FCFFFC6-E9DD-4F18-9983-8CE7B8C55EB0.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 80
  • 08FFA51B-30CD-496A-854A-1FB6EB2B7BA6.jpeg
    08FFA51B-30CD-496A-854A-1FB6EB2B7BA6.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 81
Hello. Sent you a DM

That's my city. I'm interested, but I recommend getting verified since it'll help at quality to your search

Me and my Gf will be in the Fort Worth tx area visiting family this Sunday through New Years. We are hoping to find a bbc for her while we are in town. We will be staying near downtown Arlington in a hotel. We will be available Sunday Tuesday and Thursday night. We recently had our first BBC cuckold experience and love it so we are hoping to find someone experienced while we are in town, she only wants bbc, no white guys please :) if interested we can chat more and if she approves then we can share our numbers or emails

I'm in Houston as well

Back