Looking for a BBC may 15th 16th 17th in central Ohio for my wife

mexicancouple7

Couple
Gold Member
Basically i fantasize having a black bestfriend that sluts my wife out but she has no idea I know if you can travel to Ohio that’s fine too I can help with hotel or help with pay for your time but I have caught her f*cking 2 of her black coworkers years ago and whenever I talk about sharing her in front of me she changes subject and also acts like she didn’t have a relationship with her 2 coworkers behind my back for months so it’s like she wants to be blacked but doesn’t want me there or doesn’t wanna hurt my feelings idk but I’ve caught her several times cheating with black men but always denies it but I want a black buddy that shows me the stuff her pics being sent to you and stuff but without her knowing basically, I’m gonna basically play the stupid husband that doesn’t know his wife is getting slutted out by bbc even though she is 😂 which I basically been playing that already I’ve caught her with 2 black coworkers and random black guy off instagram so I know she enjoys it but never talks about it to me always wants to change the conversation faster reply Tele gram - bigtetas312
IMG_7689.jpeg

Basically i fantasize having a black bestfriend that sluts my wife out but she has no idea I know if you can travel to Ohio that’s fine too I can help with hotel or help with pay for your time but I have caught her f*cking 2 of her black coworkers years ago and whenever I talk about sharing her in front of me she changes subject and also acts like she didn’t have a relationship with her 2 coworkers behind my back for months so it’s like she wants to be blacked but doesn’t want me there or doesn’t wanna hurt my feelings idk but I’ve caught her several times cheating with black men but always denies it but I want a black buddy that shows me the stuff her pics being sent to you and stuff but without her knowing basically, I’m gonna basically play the stupid husband that doesn’t know his wife is getting slutted out by bbc even though she is 😂 which I basically been playing that already I’ve caught her with 2 black coworkers and random black guy off instagram so I know she enjoys it but never talks about it to me always wants to change the conversation faster reply Tele gram - bigtetas312
View attachment 7130574

WOW!!

Back