Looking for 1st BBC experience

Hi! I am not recently new to the site, although I am new to posting. I am in my mid 40's from Kansas and am wanting to have my first BBC experience but I am not really sure how to go about meeting someone. I mean, I know that's what this site is for. Any recommendations?
Be friendly, speak about what you are after, maybe some of your interest, and be patient. Plus stay safe where you are in tornado alley as well.

Hi! I am not recently new to the site, although I am new to posting. I am in my mid 40's from Kansas and am wanting to have my first BBC experience but I am not really sure how to go about meeting someone. I mean, I know that's what this site is for. Any recommendations?

Try your local bar or club seen, that's what I did.

^ As above stated, google some sex clubs in your area and mingle with actual people in the scene. You could try posting some pictures and getting some info on the site here like your location, I'm sure someone will message you at some point.

Young BBC here 9 inches and thick nj

Attachments

• 1444357427365.jpg
    1444357427365.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2016-09-27-11-40-38--823436256.jpg
    2016-09-27-11-40-38--823436256.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 7
If you are near KC we have a female friend who could probably set you up.
Else here is list of B2W male members who claim KS, unfortunately KS is not the most promising location.

Last edited:
So many of us fall into the trap of thinking that changing our jobs…changing our appearance…or changing our environment will make us happy. But it just isn’t true!

All of these external changes may temporarily improve your life…they may better your life for a time…but none of them can change your life. You may move around. You may change cars. You may even change jobs. But you know what? Wherever you go, it’s the same old you, right?

It’s not that your circumstances or your surroundings need to change. It’s your heart that needs to change. It’s your heart that needs a new birth.

Instead of you trying your first bbc experience, why not first dating a black gentleman. You may get the full package, love, body, and mind.

Back