looking again in mid-south miss

Tiffandcuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MS, US
I, the cuck, and 39 and she ,the queen, is 38. we have parted ways with our old lover and wish to begin anew with a new lover. she wants bbc only and she would want someone fairly close enough to be a regular visitor and her long term goal is to have a possible live in b/f to dom me and be her full time man. we do have children so at 1st we must be discreet. if you and her work out, we will stop hiding it as our boys are old enough to understand. i am a submissive bi cuckold who's only desire is to serve her and her lover in anyway that they deem. she is a sexy stay at home mom with a freaky side who loves bareback and to team up with her lover against me. we have several pics on this site if you want to see what we look like. otherwise email me at themichael81@gmail.com or spiderskull81@yahoo.com. would give you her email but my ******* use it sometimes and dont want them to read anything they shouldnt. hit us up

Tiff and Cuck (mike)

I, the cuck, and 39 and she ,the queen, is 38. we have parted ways with our old lover and wish to begin anew with a new lover. she wants bbc only and she would want someone fairly close enough to be a regular visitor and her long term goal is to have a possible live in b/f to dom me and be her full time man. we do have children so at 1st we must be discreet. if you and her work out, we will stop hiding it as our boys are old enough to understand. i am a submissive bi cuckold who's only desire is to serve her and her lover in anyway that they deem. she is a sexy stay at home mom with a freaky side who loves bareback and to team up with her lover against me. we have several pics on this site if you want to see what we look like. otherwise email me at themichael81@gmail.com or spiderskull81@yahoo.com. would give you her email but my ******* use it sometimes and dont want them to read anything they shouldnt. hit us up

Tiff and Cuck (mike)
Good Luck!!

Back