look at my husband tiny cock, than you know what i need

My penis is 16 cm(6,5 in ) but it's thick,but to me it is shocking to see such small penises!

I do not admire the fact that some wives / girlfriends are at least medium but prefer a big penis,with adequate stamina and sexual aggression and muscle!!

You can't be surprised that fiery wives craving for sexual satisfaction require a minimum of medium to thick, but even a large and thick penis lover due to their husband's small penis!!Of course, a large and thick penis by itself does not guarantee total sexual satisfaction,but if the penis owner has a great physique and sexual culture, he could easily be the prime sexual partner of the fiery wife even with the complete exclusion of her husband!

A medium and thick penis can satisfy a woman if she has the other two aspects mentioned above, as well as personality traits that trigger the appropriate emotional effect in the woman,however, with a big and thick penis, it is faster to reach an orgasm in a woman, even at the initial penetration!Therefore, men with big penis have a significant advantage in having sex!Be aware that small penis husbands may be superman in petting and oral sex, but that vaginal intercourse wives out of satisfaction and requires a larger "tool",therefore, wives decide who can adopt them vaginally!

Several wives and single women / girls have written, based on their subjective experience, that white men (and even Asians) have only a small penis and black men are only huge and without exception as excellent lovers.Please no one misunderstand me!I don't want to discourage anyone from having sex with black men,I just want to tell you objective facts!

Many women and men claim that the formation of a large penis is finally decided at conception.This is only partially true!The big penis is usually associated with people who are tall and athletic,and the small penis and people with low to medium height who also have a tendency to be obese.Partly true, partly overlapping!I had seen "sausage" in the shower at my workplace and I had also seen micro penis.Within each big race there are high and athletic sub-races.The big black race consists of four sub-races,of which two sub-races are of high stature!
1.Sudanese race:Generally tall and strong, with a long oval face,color complexion medium brown to dark brown.This includes the majority of the black population of North America and the Caribbean( Wesley Snipes,Michael Jordan,Don Cheadle ) 2.Nilotid race:Tall but very thin people belong here,their skin is raven black(Kenyaians and Masai) .There are three high-growth sub-types of the white big race.1 Dali-falo/Westphalian race:Tall and robust,wide jaw,deep-seated eyes( Dolph Landgren ).2 Nordic race( celto,skandinavian,easter):It is usually characterized by a broad shoulder with an oval face and a light color complexion.Red hair is common in the Celtic-nordic sub-race and the skull roof is high in the eastern nordic sub race ( Jason Statham,Fredrik Ljunberg,Clint Eastwood,James Hetfild) 3.Dinarian/North Dinarian race:The face is narrower than the nordic race,pigmentation ranging from light to dark brown,limbs long (Zlatan Ibrahimovic,Goran Visnjic,Wayne Gretzky/north dinarian/ ).

Small and micropenis can also be caused by a genetic mutation.Even if both parents' DNA spiral are perfect and the biological ******* has a big penis!
On average, everyone has 5-7 defective genes,and must have at least 3 defective genes from both parents for the birth defect,which must be in the same position in the DNA sequence.Stress,alcohol,tobacco,chemicals,bad eating habits,high energy electromagnetic and radioactive radiation and X-ray( Röntgen) radiation.They all destroy DNA, and birth defects can occur in the form of a micro penis!Therefore, the balance of testosterone and estrogen levels in the male body will change!In extreme cases, hermaphroditism may develop over time,and people with small and micro penis are very prone to obesity!!

Let's face it, a woman who is passionate about heterosexuality does not want to have sex with a woman, but with a man with a thick and hard tail that fills her vagina and orgasms her G-spot and uterus!!

Back