Longterm Hotwife in NYC

acejones

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Im a very experienced bull located in NYC looking to establish a long term relationship with a SWF, Hotwife or couple.

I’ve been in the lifestyle over 5 years and like many others, I have a particular style and appeal. Im tall, physically fit and clean cut. You can take a look at my media and see that Im well endowed (10in) and feel free to message those that Ive played with from B2W over the years who can vouch for my respectfulness, punctuality and discretion.

Age/size doesnt matter to me. More about the connection. Im under no illusion. I know there are plenty of swinging dicks in NYC to choose from. Hopefully I appeal to those who want the quality over the quantity.

I look forward to hearing from any that are interested ;-)

HI,

I am looking for a well hung Dom black Bull who is interested in taking ownership of a cuckolds wife long term.

She is Asian, attractive, classy, sexy. Has told me that once we find a real Bull there would be no sex for me with her. Her pussy would belong to him. We both agree. Her and I have not had sex for 2 years. shes ready for Dom, hung, Black owner.

Should we connect?
Dan

Im a very experienced bull located in NYC looking to establish a long term relationship with a SWF, Hotwife or couple.

I’ve been in the lifestyle over 5 years and like many others, I have a particular style and appeal. Im tall, physically fit and clean cut. You can take a look at my media and see that Im well endowed (10in) and feel free to message those that Ive played with from B2W over the years who can vouch for my respectfulness, punctuality and discretion.

Age/size doesnt matter to me. More about the connection. Im under no illusion. I know there are plenty of swinging dicks in NYC to choose from. Hopefully I appeal to those who want the quality over the quantity.

I look forward to hearing from any that are interested ;-)

I will also vouch for @acejones - we met, he is a very intelligent, mature and smart man. His videos also dont lie.

HI,

I am looking for a well hung Dom black Bull who is interested in taking ownership of a cuckolds wife long term.

She is Asian, attractive, classy, sexy. Has told me that once we find a real Bull there would be no sex for me with her. Her pussy would belong to him. We both agree. Her and I have not had sex for 2 years. shes ready for Dom, hung, Black owner.

Should we connect?
Dan

Hi Dan
I dont know if any of the bulls on here have time for full ownership, but I have been open and looking for a couple to own/control in Manhattan for a few years. I have had shorter term arrangements with some couples in NJ and also in Queens and Brooklyn, but hoping for a couple in Manhattan.

Back