Long Time...First Time

I can't believe I am finally writing this. I have been a lurker on many cuckold sites only to dream of the day I could potentially be one. The feeling is incredible my heart is pounding and my hands are shaking as I type this. Over the years, (many years), my wife and I have discussed at great length her taking a lover. She always denied the reality of this happening, but always indulged me in my fantasy. I have pushed, sometimes going overboard, but she finally, finally, finally agreed. This is how we got to this point.

I asked her if she would be interested in a massage as out home. She really seemed to gravitate to the idea. I pushed, but not too hard as she told me when she was ready, she would let me know. Over the past several months, I have been looking for a black masseuse that provides both in home and studio service in our area. I found the perfect candidate online after pretty extensive research. Without her knowledge, I sent him an email, asking if he performed sensual massage. He answered my email quickly and said, yes but we need to arrange and discuss over a phone call. The following day I called him and we discussed at great length the situation, knowing my wife is extremely sensitive relative to her body, although she should not be. In my eyes, she is so beautiful, both inside and out, and I love her with all of my heart. In our discussion, he advised that he could provide a complete service sensual massage, but ultimately such decisions are up to the client. I told him I would get back to him with scheduling, but I can tell you he was very well mannered, intelligent, and our discussion had a real nice flow to it making me very comfortable. He is also completely jacked, as he trains and does bodybuilding competitions. He sent me pics and a link to his website. Very impressive.

So over the past few months, I would mention setting this up for her once or twice a month when I thought the time was right. Again, she said she was open to the idea, but would let me know. Last night, was one of those perfect moments, and I mentioned it. She said, lets book it!!!! I nearly *******, and I was immediately erect. I asked her if she was kidding, and she said nope... stating she could use a good massage. I said responded with my appreciation of the great news and told her that if she wanted to go to bed with him thereafter, I was in complete support of her decision. She responded, honey, I know you better, I bought condoms a few weeks ago awaiting for this topic to resurface. I suggested she was just indulging my fantasy once again, she responded nope, going to the bedroom and returning with two packages of condoms. I nearly *******. I said that's awesome. I let subject fade and after she showed me the condoms, not wanting to push too hard, because she changed the subject.
Well, this morning, over coffee I asked her if she was still onboard with our discussion from last night, she smiled and said, I need a good massage, we can discuss open dates later this afternoon. Again, immediate erection. I will advise when the appointment is set, but this is definitely going to happen within the next three weeks. This is one of the most exciting things to happen to me in my life. I will advise when the date is set!

We have sent her masseuse requested dates for Friday 6/30 or Saturday 7/1. We are awaiting his response relative to his schedule. I will update asap!
Could you please make video ? with face without face and served to us ..Please I will buy it video if you want

Date has been set for Tuesday, July 25 @ 11 00 am. Our Masseuse was on vacation so we had to push the date util 7/25. I wish i could make a video, but i will not be present at the house while this is happening. We are both very excited and she reminds me every day with a count down until it happens.

Date has been set for Tuesday, July 25 @ 11 00 am. Our Masseuse was on vacation so we had to push the date util 7/25. I wish i could make a video, but i will not be present at the house while this is happening. We are both very excited and she reminds me every day with a count down until it happens.
Wow congrats ...Ok you will not be present but you can arrange at least video because you are an inspiration to us as a new team member, and your motivation is what drives us forward. How did wife's handle feelings the first time and after the session ended? Please share your experiences with us and motivate us to support our own wives. Please don't get upset, and I kindly request you to bless us with your guidance. I eagerly await your response until the 25th. Best of luck to both of you. and make sure do not edited video keep as it is ...

Well... its the countdown ... my wife said to me this morning, 9 more days until your officially a cuckold. i nearly dropped my coffee. I bought her silk lingerie for the event. She is going for a wax and a fresh pedi in a few days. I cant tell who is more excited, me or her. I am so happy and proud of her. I love her so much. I hope she enjoys the session as much as I fantasized about all these years.

Well... today is the day and she is into her massage session for over an hour already... no word yet but i will advise asap. I am shaking and having a very hard time concentrating on anything.
That's totally normal, hopefully everything goes as planned.. and once again congrats. Welcome to the dark side

Back