Long island couple

bnonymous

Couple
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hey B2W community,
We're B & M, a married white couple on long island NY. Im 38, she's 35. We're both fit, fun and clean. We've been members for a bit but only had our first bbc experience about 6 weeks ago. So we decided to upload some pics and will be verifying shortly. A lot of sexy black men and couples here. Looking forward to making some new friends.

Attachments

• 20200209_170828.jpg
    20200209_170828.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 506
Hey B2W community,
We're B & M, a married white couple on long island NY. Im 38, she's 35. We're both fit, fun and clean. We've been members for a bit but only had our first bbc experience about 6 weeks ago. So we decided to upload some pics and will be verifying shortly. A lot of sexy black men and couples here. Looking forward to making some new friends.
Welcome to the site

Hey B2W community,
I’m new this site I live in Medford . Just trying to make new friends. My snap is jfranklin911 and my kik is kidmadis.

Attachments

• 8281F149-7A98-47C9-A980-3B1FDB8DA6DE.jpeg
    8281F149-7A98-47C9-A980-3B1FDB8DA6DE.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 93
Hey B2W community,
Welcome, love the pics so far.

Back