Long Island Beach Fun

Yesterday it was a sunny Spring day on Long Island. My HOT wife and I had the day off. We walked along a nature path then settled into our chairs taking in the sun and surf. After about a half hour she decided to see how cold the water was. LOL... Not such a great idea. Still cold... resulting in VERY hard nipples...
She thought it would be fun to show me as she walked back to where we were sitting. Two young guys caught a glimpse and obviously approved.
She sat down and asked me to place my hand on her nipples to warm them up. I was happy to do so.
She thanked me with a tug and suck.. to be seen by our earlier admirers. She smiled and asked if she could invite them to watch. HELL YES..
They were a little shy at first. She enticed them with a boob flash.
This really turned her on and she just became possessed with lust. Our two new friends sat next to her and she worked my cock as she rubbed their young cocks through their shorts.
The twist and surge in the excitement of the moment was their next actions. They pulled out their rock hard cocks and began to jerk each other off to our surprise. What was hot was the amount of cum these young cocks shot all over the sand.
We are hoping to have them over soon....

Yesterday it was a sunny Spring day on Long Island. My HOT wife and I had the day off. We walked along a nature path then settled into our chairs taking in the sun and surf. After about a half hour she decided to see how cold the water was. LOL... Not such a great idea. Still cold... resulting in VERY hard nipples...
She thought it would be fun to show me as she walked back to where we were sitting. Two young guys caught a glimpse and obviously approved.
She sat down and asked me to place my hand on her nipples to warm them up. I was happy to do so.
She thanked me with a tug and suck.. to be seen by our earlier admirers. She smiled and asked if she could invite them to watch. HELL YES..
This really turned her on and she just became possessed with lust. Our two new friends sat next to her and she worked my cock as she rubbed their young cocks through their shorts.
The twist and surge in the excitement of the moment was their next actions. They pulled out their rock hard cocks and began to jerk each other off to our surprise. What was hot was the amount of cum these young cocks shot all over the sand.
Damn.

Where in Long Island?

Back