Locktober starts tonight

Day 14, my wife said today she is fully committed to Locktober and NOvember even if she has to have Derick her BBC stay over every weekend. Like to give a shout out to Derick. Thanks bro for all you do for her.

If it's painful then maybe you are using the wrong cage.

When I think of blue balls it's that overwhelming feeling of wanting to cum and you are unable to. That desire to jerk off but the cage restricts you. Being teased and denied by your wife knowing she controls you. Having that horny feeling of envy when your wife's lover cums on or in her and you know exactly how that feels. Or when you reach that state that you are no longer just horny but are being driven insane with lust. It's also when you start to feel some sort of gratification making others cum.

It’s pretty painful the slightest touch or motion disturbs them
If it's painful then maybe you are using the wrong cage.

When I think of blue balls it's that overwhelming feeling of wanting to cum and you are unable to. That desire to jerk off but the cage restricts you. Being teased and denied by your wife knowing she controls you. Having that horny feeling of envy when your wife's lover cums on or in her and you know exactly how that feels. Or when you reach that state that you are no longer just horny but are being driven insane with lust. It's also when you start to feel some sort of gratification making others cum.
Blue balls is actually the ache that happens when you have been teased and made horny over and over and not allowed to cum. There is real discomfort associated with this activity. For me it even hurts to cum when the case is more severe. They can even be a bit sore and tender after release for a short time. My wife has played with me to get me hard in public or riding in the car. She’s even given me blowjobs in dressing rooms at department stores and not let me cum. The pain by dinner time can be consuming.

Blue balls is actually the ache that happens when you have been teased and made horny over and over and not allowed to cum. There is real discomfort associated with this activity. For me it even hurts to cum when the case is more severe. They can even be a bit sore and tender after release for a short time. My wife has played with me to get me hard in public or riding in the car. She’s even given me blowjobs in dressing rooms at department stores and not let me cum. The pain by dinner time can be consuming.
Yes exactly

cagebbcanal.jpg

Going through some phone pics of my Locktober 2020. This was day 17 and Derick helped me get this great shot. The funny thing is that I did not notice his cock was in her ass until just before I posted it. I would really like to thank my wife for all she has done to make this Locktober memorable and doing all those things I hate to love.

Back