Live-in Lovers?

We talked about having a young student move in with us and stay a few times. We invited one but it went nowhere. Our plan was for her to train him to be a more dominate cuckold and get used and more comfortable to dominating me in the right way in front of her which she liked in younger males..sometimes they were too aggressive with me but she wouldn't ever step in and stop them just let me deal with it and her coach them or redirect their attention away from me back to her and fucking her then inviting me over to help or lick him or her moving to a less mean humilation. She did have a bull she stayed a few weekends with and i went over a few times on a weekend and slept on his couch while they slept together in his room and he fucked her with the door open, me cleaning his apartment or helping service them while in his bed but always going back to the other room at night so they could bond together which she liked. But we always preferred our marital bed and desired a live in long term lover to dominate us as a couple, possibly getting her pregnant..
The pregnancy risk is so hot for the bulls too! I love spreading the seed!

We got very close with our last Bull. Sad it didnt work out. He was slowly becoming the man of the house when he stayed over on weekends. I could see a poly type live ion dynamic eventually. Him being Dom to us both.
Don't give up hope! There's tons of us with experience who would love the opportunity if things clicked well.

I could do it but there would have to be rules that are strictly adhered too…plus the wife would have to be a mature milf with a pretty face a big curvy ass, thick thick legs wide hips, who absolutely adores BBC and never holds back, she has got to be completely BBC greedy and happy to suck my cock in a heartbeat right in front of her husband and just simply loves to be BBC fucked…the relationship between us all would have to be respectful.
I would be there just for her to fuck…and would want to be man of the house but not in a take full advantage kind of way…Everyone would have to hold up to what is agreed upon.

Last edited:
I know a cuckold couple that still have a live in roommate. It was hard on him at first. His wife suspected of cheating flipped the story on him. Showed pics and all.

Couldn't agree more! Even when they smile and are eating breakfast! Just ask your bosses if you can start late or just work from home.

lol not much working from home in 1987 but I take your point
I had my 50 yr old boss eating out of my hand at the time with my flirtatious behaviour and dress so being late wasn’t an issue xxx

Back