Live-in Lovers?

I seriously would not have a problem with this...of course it has to be exactly the right people on all levels, this could work if everyone knew exactly their rolls...In this case the wife would have to have the hottest phat pawg ass and be addicted to my cock...Husband would have to be a cucksissy who only wants to see his wife pleased by black cock as often as she likes, they both would have to be fun,loyal and dedicated to our relationship...we all would have to have a good friendship as well.
That's fantastic. More power to you sir!

Having a "bf" stay whenever was really nice. But it will take a special relationship. To trust them to be around family is a big deal. Could go south really quickly
yea it would. Would just try to introduce as friend or not engage family too much. something to get down in the weeds

A few years ago we met a young Black Man that had just moved to our state and area. My wife wasted no time helping him get a job and move him into our home. For six months we lived together. He had a spare room setup for display reasons when family would visit. In reality he moved into the master bedroom and I was relocated to another spare bedroom. We loved our living arrangement. He was in his early twenties then. My wife was in her early forties. We established several rules. My bride was being satisfied by him five or six times a day.. lol. What wife wouldn't want that...

We talked about having a young student move in with us and stay a few times. We invited one but it went nowhere. Our plan was for her to train him to be a more dominate cuckold and get used and more comfortable to dominating me in the right way in front of her which she liked in younger males..sometimes they were too aggressive with me but she wouldn't ever step in and stop them just let me deal with it and her coach them or redirect their attention away from me back to her and fucking her then inviting me over to help or lick him or her moving to a less mean humilation. She did have a bull she stayed a few weekends with and i went over a few times on a weekend and slept on his couch while they slept together in his room and he fucked her with the door open, me cleaning his apartment or helping service them while in his bed but always going back to the other room at night so they could bond together which she liked. But we always preferred our marital bed and desired a live in long term lover to dominate us as a couple, possibly getting her pregnant..

My wife had just started dating a college student when Covid lockdown hit. They had been planning a Spring Break trip but she asked him to just stay here not expecting the quarantine to last as long as it did. He lived with us for over 6 months. He was 23 and like an Energizer Bunny and she knew exactly how to turn him on. We had RARELY even had guys sleep over here--like 4 nights in 11 years-- so this was new. He was a great guy, did his college work online and helped me with projects on our acreage also. The constant sex was amazing and we got really lucky with him being compatible with both of us. We have always been ultra discreet and she is paranoid about our grown sons finding out but this showed us we can do play at home and no one really needs to know. Watching her in our bed with him was amazing. Since he moved away for a new job, she has had 3 different guys visit us for weekends for varying lengths of time. Watching the sex here in our longtime home has taken our relationship to a new level. It is wonderful. I am so PROUD of her and her young BBC boyfriends.

My wife had just started dating a college student when Covid lockdown hit. They had been planning a Spring Break trip but she asked him to just stay here not expecting the quarantine to last as long as it did. He lived with us for over 6 months. He was 23 and like an Energizer Bunny and she knew exactly how to turn him on. We had RARELY even had guys sleep over here--like 4 nights in 11 years-- so this was new. He was a great guy, did his college work online and helped me with projects on our acreage also. The constant sex was amazing and we got really lucky with him being compatible with both of us. We have always been ultra discreet and she is paranoid about our grown sons finding out but this showed us we can do play at home and no one really needs to know. Watching her in our bed with him was amazing. Since he moved away for a new job, she has had 3 different guys visit us for weekends for varying lengths of time. Watching the sex here in our longtime home has taken our relationship to a new level. It is wonderful. I am so PROUD of her and her young BBC boyfriends.
I also just noticed your wife's age and very exciting to have such a young man please her. I love it when older white women can help please the young BBC men. My wife is 66 and still not excited to go that young, but that would so very hot to see!

Loved it when my hubby went on exercise back in the eighties. He’d be away for two months to Norway sometimes. My lover would move in and worked nights often, for some reason this made him horny as hell! He’d come in at 6:30 am and give me a jolly good seeing too. Then I’d struggle to get ready for work! I’d be trying to look nice and that would make him randy again! My work was some miles away I. Eynsham near oxford, I’d often be late sore and a little dishevelled!
I used to travel down to a barracks/married living quarters near warminster. He would always call me before he went off to come round. I sometimes would drive when he was on maneuvers but always with his approval.
Things we do!

It would be nice having a strong lad around to help with various projects as my back is not what it used to be and it would be a bonus to see my wife fully satisfied sexually.

I had my vasectomy prior to our wedding. Soon after we were married, I moved a bunch of my things into our spare bedroom that was right beside our main bedroom. I also cut holes in the wall board, and put it a couple of air vents so sound could easily pass between the rooms. Her bull would stay for a few days at a time so their love making more convenient without a bunch of scheduling. It was my responsibility to change, wash, and iron the bedsheets daily for them at these times so I would see his dried sperm, and their lost pubic hairs each day. After she became pregnant, this stopped.

Last edited:
Back