Live-in Lovers?

We got very close with our last Bull. Sad it didnt work out. He was slowly becoming the man of the house when he stayed over on weekends. I could see a poly type live ion dynamic eventually. Him being Dom to us both.
sorry it did not work out what ended it?

Our bull moved in with us around 1 year and half ago and he has been living with us since then. It took a bit to adapt to it but we are still enjoying this experience very much.
The fact that he moved in with us helped them to develop feelings for each other so now it's not anymore just a sex experience but much much more

Nothing hotter than coming home from work or an errand to your wife and lover either naked around the house or her being bred in your bed and around the house when you walk in and them just looking at you or ignoring you while talking dirty to each other and humilating you. I may have mentioned my ex-wife was almost a predator in her love of young athletic black males, barely out of teenaged and aggressive but trainable was how she liked them. so she could mold them and see them get comfortable with humilating me and at the same time younger and stronger opposite physic then I have so I would be intimidated and unable to do anything about it. She tested that one time going too far and I said something to her while she was getting fucked and her lover snapped at me telling me to shut the fuck up while he was fucking my wifes pussy like she asked him too since I couldn't please her and not to disrepect her in front of him again... understand? I told him yes,, I understand and then him replying to her if she heard that and to let me hear her call me a bitch to him and how much better he fucked her than I did.. which she did.. and afterwards he had her tell me to suck his cock like the bitch I was.. and I did that with him smiling and her just looking at me while holding him and him fingering her and then him telling me to guide it inside her and tell him to fuck my wife with his superior dick then afterwards having her tell me the entire time how much bigger and better it was than i was and that she wanted me to tell him to cum inside her pussy and then thank him afterwards by licking her creampie and cleaning him cock off. This was the norm for a few months when he came over and stayed and then eventually moved in for a few months while I slept either on the side of the bed or in the spare bedroom most nights if I needed sleep or wasn't asked to sleep in our marital bed with them. WHen asked to sleep with them It was so she could tell him she loved him more than she loved me and she wanted to have his baby and used me as either a prop or to help them have sex during the night in comfortable positions. Though I loved getting off and seeing them get off telling them how much I enjoyed helping them have sex or asking them how I could help either one of them during breeding sessions be more comfortable holding them, wiping, licking or bringing them something like water, towels,, lub during and helping keep him inside her at all times when he came out and helping her stay in various positions easier for him and praise them both during and afterwards on how hot or good they looked or what positions were the hottest to watch and which they enjoyed the most. Her telling me how much she loves me for allowing him to live with us and please us both better than I could alone and for me to thank him for what he did for us as a couple.

That would have to be a complete solid relationship between all parties…I would not be interested in the husband sucking and wiping down my cock though… so I would have to say in that regard this living situation would have to be a resounding “NO” from me but absolutely I applaud those who would have no problem with this particular living situation…it’s not easy but can be done if all are on the same page.
To each his or her own, hey whatever works and mutually consenting adults agree upon .🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I seriously would not have a problem with this...of course it has to be exactly the right people on all levels, this could work if everyone knew exactly their rolls...In this case the wife would have to have the hottest phat pawg ass and be addicted to my cock...Husband would have to be a cucksissy who only wants to see his wife pleased by black cock as often as she likes, they both would have to be fun,loyal and dedicated to our relationship...we all would have to have a good friendship as well.
Absolutely. Interesting dynamic when friends come round for dinner. I do like the idea of hubby staying home sometimes so we could have a date night xx

A few years ago we met a young Black Man that had just moved to our state and area. My wife wasted no time helping him get a job and move him into our home. For six months we lived together. He had a spare room setup for display reasons when family would visit. In reality he moved into the master bedroom and I was relocated to another spare bedroom. We loved our living arrangement. He was in his early twenties then. My wife was in her early forties. We established several rules. My bride was being satisfied by him five or six times a day.. lol. What wife wouldn't want that...
I would love that too

I used to see two older white ladies and I had the key to one's house and the others apartment, and would cum and go as I pleased. Used to fuck one of them the first week and the other the next, every other week worked out great,after fucking the one,the other one would be more than ready for cock when it was her turn they always gave me amazing sex every time! Neither one knew about me fucking the other one. It only got awkward once when I was in a pub with my wife and both of them were there too. I was literally fucking half the women in the place!

Last edited:
Back