Live-in Lovers?

I seriously would not have a problem with this...of course it has to be exactly the right people on all levels, this could work if everyone knew exactly their rolls...In this case the wife would have to have the hottest phat pawg ass and be addicted to my cock...Husband would have to be a cucksissy who only wants to see his wife pleased by black cock as often as she likes, they both would have to be fun,loyal and dedicated to our relationship...we all would have to have a good friendship as well.

Wife's bull stayed with us for a month when quarantine first hit and I slept in the guest room. It was great and my wife really loved the arrangement but unfortunately our bull has his own life too so once everyone sort of realised this wasn't a temporary thing he went back to his own place but he still comes over a few times a week.

It's funny because my wife used to hook up with him 2-3 times a week but after having him every single day she now sees him at least 4 times a week. She can't get enough!

In the past when I had a significant other in the lifestyle the bull would often spend weekends with us. We all shared the same bed and she got a lot of attention, i would often wake to them fucking, then of course I would fuck her after. Would love to have a stable significant other and a bull to go on vacations with. I really miss the lifestyle.

We had a horse-cocked 2nd husband (as she identified him) live with us for 3 years. Raised ranch style home with the downstairs having a separate entrance from the garage. After he fucked her brains out the very first time he had her in his apartment, the following morning over breakfast at Dennys, he said that he was moving out of his apartment at the end of the month and into his sister's home. At that point my wife took the lead and first said that she wanted a lot more of the cock that she had last night and again this morning and if he agreed to being her second full-time husband sharing all the household bills she would make sure that he could have her married, white pussy as often as he wanted as a full-time husband.

He looked at me and I said I'm good with that if you want to move in to the downstairs area that has a full bathroom and bedroom. It will always be her choice where she wants to spend the night with, either one or both of us. He started later that day bringing his stuff over, stayed the night, fucked her a couple times. Went to work in the morning and repeated the process all week, bring his things, fucking her, getting some sleep and leaving for work in the morning. For at least the entire first year they were like newlyweds, as her constantly had his big cock in her and she very willingly spread her legs every time he wanted her.

P.S. a little side note that morning in Dennys, as my wife was retuning from the ladies room, our waitress stopped her and said that she had overheard most of the conversation and was a little jealous of her and wished that her husband was as open minded as yours is.

Back