Live-In Bull...

Yes. I met them from a local swingers site where they were looking for bbc to fuck her while he watch. We clicked very well from the get go. I was spending pretty much every other weekend with them for the first 3 months after the initial meetings. Wifey had a 16 years old ******* from a previous relationship. I thought they were kidding when they told me that I could move in with them when she leaves for university in England where her dad lives. Once she left they asked me to move in and I gradually did. I did keep my apartment at first and would alternate between both places, had her coming to spend nights at my place sometimes as well. Around 6-7 months into the arrangment I subletted out my apartment and moved in with them.

It wasn't all dreamy as it sounds or as you make it to seem. It does has it ups and down. Most holidays I would have to go home to my family or visit a friend where I used to live even if I didn't want to because of *******'s home coming, particularly after I rented out my apartment. The same when her sister would visit. The only visitor they really ever had. There were also times when they would have have arguements over issues not having to do with me or the lifestyle they would give each other the silent treatment, wifey would also try to deny him access to our play sessions, I would help him in these situations by initiating spontanous play with her when he is around or where I know he would walk in on us etc. Helped alot to quell tensions though.

I hear that, I wouldn't want to be in situations that when their arguing.

Thanks for the response man...I bet that was an interesting dynamic with the ******* and having family over etc. Didn't think from that perspective honestly. Seems like you gradually transitioned into the home which is good too...that way all parties got a chance to get used to each other. And sounds like you knew how to keep the dude comfy by letting him peek at yalls sex encounters too! Would you ever be a bull again?
I .
I hear that, I wouldn't want to be in situations that when their arguing.
Yeah. It was really awkward at the beginning

Any white couples ever explored the idea of having a live in bull or currently have one?? Or any of my brothas ever been one?? Just curious as to what the experience was like.....would love to have the key to a couple's house and be able to come, fuck, and go as I pleased ;))
That would be amazing!

Back