Lil dick Role call ♠️

Pathetic!
What do you think goes through a woman's mind when she sees a dick like this?
I am a good looking, well presented intelligent fella and the amount of women I have been with once, but never had a call back from, speaks volumes about what women want!
We are in the age of the internet now, all women know exactly what is out there and can get the big black cock and the sex that they demand at the click of a mouse.
Tiny dicked men like us are getting increasingly sidelined, as women are seeking better equipped men, capable of giving them mind blowing sex as life partners, or using them for casual sex for when they feel that they need a sexual urge satisfying.
I'd advise that you take up a different interest, that doesn't involve pussy and that won't leave todays very demanding, bitchy women angrily disappointed!

Awesome pic Leejay, I love it!!!!
Look at where the skin changes colour on the cock, how it is almost bursting out and how proudly the veins show on this beautiful example of what a man's pride & joy should look like.
Compare this to the tiny white dick which has that much surplus skin, because of the absence of any significant meat, that it has the appearance of a pink wrinkled maggot.
One is every woman's treat. The other is something that no woman would ever want to see anywhere near to her deserving pussy. Especially not in this age of the internet and large scale African immigration, where every woman knows exactly what kind of cock she can easily get with just one click of a mouse!

Back