Lil dick Role call ♠️

White wives are suffering with these itty bitty penises 😢
That's what perhaps 80% of the folks in here want to believe. It's a fantasy that perfectly works for those Black and white guys who's penises are exceptionally big and small built, respectively. But in real life they make only a very small percentage each. The assumption that white wives would be suffering because of their husbands' (small) penis sizes is almost ridiculous for many reasons. But if it helps you perpetuate your fetish... 🤷‍♂️

That's what perhaps 80% of the folks in here want to believe. It's a fantasy that perfectly works for those Black and white guys who's penises are exceptionally big and small built, respectively. But in real life they make only a very small percentage each. The assumption that white wives would be suffering because of their husbands' (small) penis sizes is almost ridiculous for many reasons. But if it helps you perpetuate your fetish... 🤷‍♂️
Are you telling me these white wives are satisfied with their husbands 1-2 inches penises?

There's of course going to be smaller and larger guys of all races. There's an "average" penis size that's spoken of for a reason right. The guys on the small side of average will likely be less satisfying then the men on the larger side of the scale for most womem but it works both ways, there will also be women that can't accomodate or enjoy the men on the larger side of the spectrum and would be perfectly satisfied with average or even smaller (not me). Again part of the fetish for some of the people on here and if they want to lean into it all the power to them.

Are you telling me these white wives are satisfied with their husbands 1-2 inches penises?
Not every white wife has a husband with a 1-2 inch penis. And not every wife who has is dissatisfied. Also not every Black man is hung. If you fall in that category you belong to the minority. ;)

(...) There's an "average" penis size that's spoken of for a reason right. The guys on the small side of average will likely be less satisfying then the men on the larger side of the scale for most womem but it works both ways, there will also be women that can't accomodate or enjoy the men on the larger side of the spectrum and would be perfectly satisfied with average or even smaller (not me). Again part of the fetish for some of the people on here and if they want to lean into it all the power to them.
Seems like an accurate observation. (y)

Never said every white dude is small, my first comment was clearly about the small penis white husbands not able to satisfy their wives.
But IRL Women can be satisfied with a husband who has a small penis, including their sexual satisfaction. It just doesn't seem to fit this forum well. ;)

Back