Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
2012-09-02 22.00.43.jpg

Shango,

I recently came across your posts on Twitter, and wanted to reach out and tell you my story. I’ve been married for six years, to my beautiful “Barbie” wife. While talking about fantasies in our earlier years, she made mention to me of her desire to be a whore to BBC. The thought was erotic to me, and we kept talking about it throughout our times together. The conversation was always during sex, and was never mentioned any other time. About three months went by, and I started to see a change in my wife. Our sex life was non-existent, and when we did have sex, it was never intercourse, as she only allowed me to perform oral sex on her. I started to think that maybe, just maybe, something was going on outside our marriage.

I had gone out of town on business, and wanted to surprise my wife with an early return. I was supposed to return on Friday, but got back on Thursday. When I pulled up to the house, I noticed another vehicle that I’d never seen before parked in the driveway. So, I parked my vehicle down the street. To be honest, my heart was racing at that moment, not knowing what I was about to discover. I made it a point to walk in undetected.

Our bedroom is situated where we can enter by multiple doors. As I walked up the steps, I heard moaning and slapping; I instantly became hard. At this point, no one knew I was in the house and I was able to get into our walk-in closet from the bedroom next door — and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My beautiful, blonde wife, was having a threesome with two black men. I almost came in my pants as I was standing there in disbelief, but I was so excited at the same time. Both men were using her at will. I also noticed that neither one was using a condom. I stood there for over an hour, and I loved every minute of it. I snuck out of the house, and ended up staying at a local hotel that evening.

To this day, my wife doesn’t know that I was in the house and saw what was happening. It’s her dirty little secret, but I know all about it! Should I tell her, or keep playing along?

Thanks,
Sean.

https://myerotica.com/letters-confessions-vol-3-889e98c47210

Back