LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

tumblr_o94q73mo7c1u5jdsxo1_1280.jpg

re: LET'S SEND A PICTURE TO YOUR HUSBAND!

Great thread you started here ... keep it up.
If you want others to contribute, let us know ... I have bunches of pics like this. I can just visualize a white hubby getting a pic on his cellphone while in a business, conference meeting at work ... a dozen or so people sitting around a table, and his cellphone vibrates, he opens it up and ... LOL Funny! Mac

My best experience was getting a Facetime call from my wife, with her black boyfriend, while I was at work. I put in headphones to watch and enjoy. They could hear on my end though and I had work phone calls to take. (Of course someone calls when I'm trying to enjoy something at work). It made them both laugh as they were going at it.

My best experience was getting a Facetime call froom my wife,
....Black men love going public being seen with white women ... especially married white women ... sort of a pay back at white men. They love taking them to motels, getting her or her spouse to spring for the "street level" room and then fucking them with the lights on and the blinds & shades to the motel room open.
...Thing IS ... no longer are the women "white men's kulls" ... they're awesomely beautiful women that any white guy would love poling himself.

Black men love going public being seen with white women ... especially married white women ... sort of a pay back at white men. They love taking them to motels, getting her or her spouse to spring for the "street level" room and then fucking them with the lights on and the blinds & shades to the motel room open.

We havent had that experience, but the more public showing aspect is true from our experience. He enjoys showing her affection, touching, etc... while we are together in public (or they are together in public). My wife enjoys it as well. Especially when we are all hanging out together. For each, there is some level of defiance. I can't speak to pay back, though it may well be the case. I think everyone has different individual motivations or erotic fascinations involved in it. But that energy, regardless of it's source, is erotic, intense and powerful.

Back