Let me introduce us

A blacked rose

Couple
Real Person
From
PA, US
Hello. We are a white couple, she is 44 and I am 56. We are in western Pennsylvania. We have been in the swinging life style for 16 years. My wife has been with black men on several occasions and loves it. We have been moving more toward the BBC / cuckold life style lately. She like very large and thick black cock and I like watching her soaring on clouds of pleasure. There are not a lot of like minded people to share this with. We need to relate with other like minded folks. Hoping to find friends here.

Hello. We are a white couple, she is 44 and I am 56. We are in western Pennsylvania. We have been in the swinging life style for 16 years. My wife has been with black men on several occasions and loves it. We have been moving more toward the BBC / cuckold life style lately. She like very large and thick black cock and I like watching her soaring on clouds of pleasure. There are not a lot of like minded people to share this with. We need to relate with other like minded folks. Hoping to find friends here.
Hi guys welcome

Hi. Lisa and Chris here. We're new to the lifestyle. Haven't been blacked. Yet

Back