Let’s talk fantasies

I wanna cuck boy to chat with
My fantasy for you Queen Keri:
You lock me in chastity on our first date and you present the privileged honor of serving you in a true Queen of Spades, Female supremacy D/s partnership and establish your Queen Commandments♠️🙏. The foundational roots being firmly understood to be
1. BBC ONLY
2. FEMALE SUPREMACY/ Queen of Spades WORSHIP
3. PERMANENT CHASTITY FOR YOUR PATHETIC WHITEBOI CUCKOLD, to be proudly/strictly kept pussy-free
4. Devotion, Surrender, Service and Obedience unto my only ONE true QoS Authority

Fast forward a year:
We have spent the first year under a strict BBC Only contract and my useless clit has NEVER been inside my Queen and has been reiterated constantly that it will never be considered for use as a sex organ ever, cuz I admit the only purpose for my clit is to suffer, endure ******* and be kept limp/caged for my failure, but also praised for accepting chastity as necessary support for Queen Keri's addiction, lust, commitment and total freedom in life of BBC indulgence♠️😈❤️

I have a great fantasy of my formal Black Only Commitment/Surrender Ceremony prior to earning the privilege of marriage proposal allowing ample time to accept that I will never feel my wife how only BBC will always consummate with my Queen wife with proud aspirations to be a black bred wife😈

I admire and respect when QoS truly hate and despise useless white clitties and show deep contempt for my inadequacy/failure/uselessness😈😭😈😭😈.

You kicking my worthless seeds on all fours, vulnerably trapped in chastity...kick...kick....kick...forsing me to apologize for having no BBC...kick...kick...kick...forsing me to thank you for your dominant guidance and training into becoming your perfect cuckold...kick...kick...kick...begging you to indulge your addiction and passion more....kick....kick....kick...begging you let me raise your beautiful Black babies...kick....kick...kick...

What do you think Queen Keri?

Attachments

• IMG_20191217_204047875.jpg
    IMG_20191217_204047875.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200520_054045504.jpg
    IMG_20200520_054045504.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200227_201046819.jpg
    IMG_20200227_201046819.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 14
Back