Lesbian Story in 3D

Hi Guys

This is an story completely made it for myself, it came from personal fetish,dreams and fantasies.
The content is completely lesbic, involve interracial of course combined with older/younger as well.

I like to use famous girls, girls who probably we will never see in that situation.
For example here is Dove Cameron, the gorgeous petite blonde actress and singer.

You can download from here: https://openload.co/f/iNU4GLaiaGo/HOT_LESBIAN_STORY.rar
PASSWORD: sohot

The story is complete, I recommend to start with the File "MAIN CHARACTERS" where you will find a brief description of who are them in case you dont know about those girls.

And thats all, I hope enjoy and if you want to keep in contact with me for suggestions or request just send me a message ;) Thanks.

Last edited:
OK your post is really hot. Love the combination of interracial lesbian and older/younger. Unfortunately I can't get it to play. It's a .rar file. What app is best for that?

OK your post is really hot. Love the combination of interracial lesbian and older/younger. Unfortunately I can't get it to play. It's a .rar file. What app is best for that?

Is an archive to decompress, inside you will find all the pictures.

The mosy used App for this is "Winrar", is free basically.

Back