Lesbian/Bi

One year in Fiji I decided to get a massage, Steve was playing golf so I had the whole day to myself, the resort had a day spa so booked a long one , I was given a very pretty petite girl , she gave me a town and showed me where to undress , being very relaxed I was looking forward to a good rub , I lay on my tummy and she started to massage my legs , her hands work wonders making me extremely relaxed, she spoke very softly as she worked telling me I had lovely skin , the towel was removed as she worked on my back and bottom , her fingers worked from the shoulders down as they reached my bum they caressed my crack touching my anus causing me to react by giving her better access , unknowing how she would react but to my surprise she went deeper , I was now wet and willing to do whatever, she undressed and we enjoyed a great two hours.

This is one of the hottest sex videos I've ever seen - hetero, lesbian or otherwise!! Anyone familiar with Viv Thomas?

This is one of the hottest sex videos I've ever seen - hetero, lesbian or otherwise!! Anyone familiar with Viv Thomas?

extremely hot video. Thanks for sharing.

I have a question: are those beads going through her clit?
Is that even possible without mega pain?

For this old school guy, beads down there would be a distraction.
I’d just want her flesh in my mouth.

Thanks again, always a pleasure watching women together.

During a swingers party , Kim was chatting to an older woman who had huge tits and a great ass , they seemed to be enjoying being together, later I went past a bedroom , Kim was tied to the bed head by both arms and legs with the woman eating her out ,Kim’s nipples were hard and she was urging her to eat her , watching , the woman mounted Kim’s face and Kim ate her ,both orgasmed together at the same time , then untied both embraced and continued have sex .
lovely boy

Back