Lesbian/Bi

019-miley-may-monique-symone-ffm.jpg

3468597_10_o.jpg

View attachment 2434252
I would like to be in the white girls place serving a black couple

In the right company I am bi , hubby worked in the Uk and I did have bull who looked after me with the permission of my husband , our friends were of mixed race , one couple were lovely he was black around 60 and she was early fifties , found out she was an ex stripper, we became good friends and spent a great time together, shopping one day we were trying on clothes , she suggested I try some way out sexy clothes to show of my curves as Jim would love seeing me in them , Jim my bull , it worked Jim loved them , however so did Lil and her boyfriend , one day shopping lil asked if I would come back to her place for lunch , lil was showing photos of herself when she was a stripper , huge tits and great ass lovely body , we were giggling when she leant over and kissed me , I responded with my tongue,this led to lil licking my neck then feeling each other ,it was then when cliff walked in , I was sitting between them still embracing lil my legs were spread and cliff was removing my wet panties , lil opened her shirt and I sucked her huge soft tits , ending up naked we took turns eating each other’s clit , cliff was feeling both our bodies and fingering our clit and anal , we were in the 69 position I on top so cliff had access to my ass hole , his tongue ran up and down my ass giving me an orgasm , we took a breath then both lil and I sucked cliffs cock it was so erotic sharing his cock with lil we both went to town on his ass , balls and cock head , such a lovely musky smell and taste , I ended up on all fours with lil fisting me as I sucked cliff moving to both on all fours as cliff took turns fucking both of us ,ending with cliff shooting his load over both our faces and eating his cum together.

Back