Legs: wrapped around or spread

Both spread and wrapped are fun... but I def prefer to possessively wrap my legs around a sexy black man. Makes me feel physically and emotionally close to him... yet pulling him even closer to deepen the feeling. So by the time he brings me to orgasm, I become a thrashing, scratching, shaking bundle of nerve endings screaming for him to fuck me even harder.

Spread wide at first to let my men get as deep as they can....then wrapped around as I cum so I dont push my man out...and also wrapped as he cums so I capture every single drop!:threesome:

It depends on the moment and how well endowed he is. My legs spread wide at the beginning allow him for full access and I like to look into his eyes. Wrapped around him is more intimate and emotional because I can kiss him passionately. Some black men prefer maximum penetration with my legs on his shoulders, as I said before: It depends on the moment.

I honestly can't make up my mind.
I really love being spread wide as he fuck my brains out, makes me feel sluttier and wetter, it even possible that I squirt that way. It wouldn't be the first time.
Now, I wrap my legs around him pulling him deeper when he's fucking slowly or when he is cumming inside me holding him like that for a good time.
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back