Leg Spreader - Questions

omgcouple

Female
From
US
I am trying to determine if they are practical or do they get in the way? I want to have the inability not to be able to close my legs because when I orgasm I tend to clamp my legs close which impedes what is happening. I assume they should work if I am on my back, standing up or on my knees, but does it really keep ready access and not be in the way of my partner? And what about thigh cuffs for these, so it can move up towards my thighs or will that not work? Thank you for your input.

Sportsheets-Expandable-Spreader-Bar-and-Cuffs-4.jpg

I think BDSM physical restrictions usually have as main purpose to increase the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness. I have tried with this device just once, but I have had my legs tied to a bed many many times and the feeling of being completely exposed is intoxicating.

In my opinion, the best way to use a leg spreader is doggy position, as the bar is out of the way of your Dom/lover. The other good option is a missionary with the legs up over your head: your Bull would hold onto the bar while it penetrates you. Finally, the leg spreader can be very useful during a spanking, because we instinctively tend to close our thighs in the face of pain.

Wow - great advise - I do appreciate it. What about anything for the thighs? I have read you can get cuffs for the spreader for your thighs, is that practical?

We have one of these, but eventually found that they limited our positions more than we wanted. We now prefer to cuff her wrists and ancles (or whatever part of the forearm and lower leg is comfortable for her) together. It still keeps her from closing her thighs and leaves her more vulnerable due to not having acces to her hands. Drives her crazy when she wants to touch more of me but is unable though.

We dont hate it though, but we found other toys more enjoyable.

We have one... they are fun for the "scene" and pictures, but not very practical during sex. And like mentioned above, for doggy style, the bar can be in the way where the guy would typically kneel, or can be used missionary and can hold her legs back and out of the way. And always fun to flip her over w/o taking the bar off. LOL.

IMG_1204.JPG

I am trying to determine if they are practical or do they get in the way? I want to have the inability not to be able to close my legs because when I orgasm I tend to clamp my legs close which impedes what is happening. I assume they should work if I am on my back, standing up or on my knees, but does it really keep ready access and not be in the way of my partner? And what about thigh cuffs for these, so it can move up towards my thighs or will that not work? Thank you for your input.

View attachment 2137444
Finally was able to use this, it was a little awkward and made noise, maybe there is a strong plastic one out there? It did the job though :)

View attachment 2137444
Lots of fun. You will not regret trying these xx

Back