LAX cock wanted this weekend for 3some

wewannafuck

Couple
Real Person
We have a suite near LAX Sunday and all day Monday. Looking for some cock to join us!!! 💋💋

This is the girlfriend writing. We have had some meet ups and its been a lot of fun. I’ve been exploring my fantasy of having both me and my boyfriend give a blow job and then you both fuck me after. A lot of guys have been open minded to it!! So hot!!

We are looking for another cock (or 2 or 3 hehe) to play with Sunday/Monday. He’s straight but loves to please me and my desires. I also want to get a few guys together and have some group fun sometime. DM me if interested and in the area! Xoxo 💋💋

Last edited:
We have a suite near LAX Sunday and all day Monday. Looking for some cock to join us!!! 💋💋

This is the girlfriend writing. We have had some meet ups and its been a lot of fun. I’ve been exploring my fantasy of having both me and my boyfriend give a blow job and then you both fuck me after. A lot of guys have been open minded to it!! So hot!!

We are looking for another cock (or 2 or 3 hehe) to play with Sunday/Monday. He’s straight but loves to please me and my desires. I also want to get a few guys together and have some group fun sometime. DM me if interested and in the area! Xoxo 💋💋
Shoot me a message. I can meet you tomorrow just give me a time

Hello I’m available

Last call for tonight! Private message me if you’d like to join. We have some other fun lined up but always down to add another ;) 💋

Back