Laura Mitchell birthday

Does she still have her own site? I’ve only seen her on JanB vids, but I hear she has more out there.
Her site was Laurasblacklust.com. The site was taken down years ago. She did 8-9 DFW Knight films in addition to her Jan B stuff. She also did a gang bang video with Darian from Darians fire. She was one hot milf.

Her site was Laurasblacklust.com. The site was taken down years ago. She did 8-9 DFW Knight films in addition to her Jan B stuff. She also did a gang bang video with Darian from Darians fire. She was one hot milf.
I’ve seen a few with DFW and I think I saw a poor quality copy of the gangbang with Darian. I really hate that I found her AFTER she retired! You’re right, she was really hot!

She was definitely HOT. Has anyone seen the first IR movie Laura did with Jan ? Charles was the first BBC that entered that pussy, and he had trouble penetrating !! It appears she had a small pussy, and Charles finally worked in in there, and you can tell she was suffering a little bit !! There was also one of the first DFW movies she did where the Knight said "Boy, thats tight" Awesome dialog

If Gabby Santini is making a comeback, then Laura can as well..............C'mon Laura, we're all waiting for a comeback in 2024 !!

Back