Latinas who love BBC

Bu

Latinas don't want black guys 😭😂 why can't we black men accept that , I have tried to get me sum latinas and they all tell me they don't want black guys they only love Latino men
Maybe they don't where your from. But where I'm from they like us or they are curious to try us at least. You can only speak for you 😂

Maybe I can speak for me brother but from what Iv heard latinas usually stick with there own men / Latinos and there is sum who might try outside but as I have said to other brothers of mine it's 1 in a billion latinas are not white girls , white guys are trash 😂 and that's why white girls look for black guys. But Latinos 🙁 now they different and so it makes sense why the majority of latinas don't want black guys they have there Latino men who are known to be good in bed by the world ever heard the phrase Latin lover all I'm saying is we brothers need to accept and not fake it white girls are ours
Maybe they don't where your from. But where I'm from they like us or they are curious to try us at least. You can only speak for you 😂

Don’t waste your time talking to this dude bro. Has female as his gender and claiming he is a black, when clearly he is not. Look at the name. The thing about people when they lie, pretend to be something they are not and are projecting, all you have to do is read their last couple of post and activity. It’s almost like they don’t realize how easy it is to dissect them based on the trail they leave behind since the day they signed onto this site.

Don’t waste your time talking to this dude bro. Has female as his gender and claiming he is a black, when clearly he is not. Look at the name. The thing about people when they lie, pretend to be something they are not and are projecting, all you have to do is read their last couple of post and activity. It’s almost like they don’t realize how easy it is to dissect them based on the trail they leave behind since the day they signed onto this site.
Well all I did was just sign in idk if I skipped that part or not but I will fix it brother thnk u for letting me know 🙏

Back