Latinas calientes (hotlatingirls)

In the gym those Latina's be looking hard and their eyes say they want some BBC!

Even the young one's in their 20s be looking and giving those bedroom eyes but all I can think is "baby girl I'm not like any of those boyfriends you had in your past, it will take you 10 years to get over the dick down that I would give you" "you better send me your tia"!😂🤣
That's why I encourage my fellow Latino cucks to gradually break in our women with BBC dildos lol

Please login or become a member to view

Favorite so far!! 😎😎

I love that you kept your ring on and that it's displayed so prominently

TX

I (Mr) spent my teens and early 20s in San Antonio and exclusively dated latinas. As did all of my friends. Eventually married one for a bit and she and I started swinging in the mid 90s until we separated. Admittedly, I still have a thing for them and sample from time to time.

Mrs Wild understands & appreciates this attraction, and that's just another reason why she's the perfect soulmate :love:
Living in San Antonio for the past 25 yrs, I have definitely many of latinas that enjoyed the variety of swinging however found it more challenging to it being part of the sex compared to other ethnicities/races.

I feel like most kinda hood latinas go harder for Black men than almost any white woman. Growing up in NYC they were like that. Same in Jersey and the NYC burbs. Philly, Miami, Georgia, wherever you can find them. Ricans and Dominicans especially, with their attachment to hip hop culture.
Why do you call them hood latinas? Because of the neighborhood?

Back