Latin Woman ??

I gotta agree with all the comments. They are definitely a unique experience that you have to bring your "A Game". Cause once you light their fire, it's like a volcanic explosion of pure unrelenting pleasures.

I am a Dutch man married to a Latina lady for almost 10 years.
Something I have noticed in my experiences throughout the years before I met my wife, in comparission with adventures I had with women of other ethnicities, my Latina wife's vagina is always wet. And I mean always. I've had experiences with many different types of horny and kinky women. But she is different. Whenever I penetrate her pussy with my finger, whether it is when she is sitting next to me when I'm driving, or when I grab her from behind when she's cooking or doing whatever (something I do very often) she is always moist down there. Always! And I absolutely love her for that. Anybody else can relate to this?
Besides that, she is from nature very sweet and passionate, very active in bed (she looks for it more than once a day, everyday) she can take a pounding for hours, is a mulitple orgasmer, and is a size queen.

She is my goddess, and I treat her as such?:blackheart:

Last edited:
Something I have noticed in my experiences throughout the years, in comparission with other adventures I had with women of other ethnicities, my Latina wife's vagina is always wet. And I mean always. I had experiences with many different types of horny and kinky women. But she is different. Whenever I penetrate her pussy with my finger, whether it is when she is sitting next to me when I'm driving, or when I grab her from behind when she's cooking or doing whatever (something I do very often) she is always moist down there. Always! And I absolutely love her for that. Anybody else can relate to this?
Besides that, she is from nature very sweet and passionate, very active in bed (she looks for it more than once a day, everyday) she can take a pounding for hours, is a mulitple orgasmer, and is a size queen.

Yeah your wife is ???

Something I have noticed in my experiences throughout the years, in comparission with other adventures I had with women of other ethnicities, my Latina wife's vagina is always wet. And I mean always. I had experiences with many different types of horny and kinky women. But she is different. Whenever I penetrate her pussy with my finger, whether it is when she is sitting next to me when I'm driving, or when I grab her from behind when she's cooking or doing whatever (something I do very often) she is always moist down there. Always! And I absolutely love her for that. Anybody else can relate to this?

I can relate.?????

Back