Last night

Jane and karl

Couple
Real Person
Last night we met a new bull in a bar in Edinburgh, he seemed really nice me I soooo needed more black cock. My husband dropped me off to low me to meet my new bull, dressed in a nice dress with my QoS anklet on.

But when I arrived my new bull he had a friend in tow and just introduced me as his new white wife whore, I loved it I had to say.

When the bar closed my husband picked us up and I got in the back with the 2 bulls, within seconds I was gagging on them both and they simply used my while my husband drove us to the bulls place.

What an evening and I felt like an amazing hot wife. X x

Last night we met a new bull in a bar in Edinburgh, he seemed really nice me I soooo needed more black cock. My husband dropped me off to low me to meet my new bull, dressed in a nice dress with my QoS anklet on.

But when I arrived my new bull he had a friend in tow and just introduced me as his new white wife whore, I loved it I had to say.

When the bar closed my husband picked us up and I got in the back with the 2 bulls, within seconds I was gagging on them both and they simply used my while my husband drove us to the bulls place.

What an evening and I felt like an amazing hot wife. X x
Only because you are very much so.

Back